Sunday, August 5, 2007

2 non-profits Are Better Than One

Habitat For Humanity changes lives period. With volunteers building homes, and Great Americans donating property and building materials more families have a place to sleep at night. I met the Director of Macomb Habitat Daniel Wiiki at the March REIA of Macomb Mega Event. I was sitting in my office one day thinking about how we as an organization can start 'giving back". So I decided to give Mr Wikki a call ans see if I could offer him a free table and a chance to get in front of the 125 people that were at our meeting to get his message across.

When he took the stage I saw a passion an organization that usually you see in an owner operator. He spoke about Habitat's mission, and called volunteers to action. I'm not sure how many did sign up to help, but I believe there was quite a few.

Sometimes in life we have to take a step back and ask ourselves how lucky we are to be here. We all take things for granted. Whether it's Freedom, the right to vote, or our better half cooking us dinner.

www.PrettyMichiganHomes.com our homes for sale. www.WeOfferToday.com where we buy houses, or take over payments www.REIAofMacomb.com Michigan's Premier Real Estste Investing Club


This blog was originally posted on another blog that I was writing. I have decided to "move" them all over to here. So for the next few posts you will notice that the dates will not coincide with the post time.

No comments: