Monday, August 6, 2007

Make It Happen BBQ...Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and Houses



On Saturday, July 21st I had the honor to spend the day with a ton of real estate investors. We hosted our first annual REIA of Macomb Make It Happen BBQ at Budd Park in Clinton Twp. We had members fro as far as Canton and as close as Clinton Twp in attendance.



When we decided to put this together I had envisioned a bunch of people standing around with bad BBQ food shuffling their feet and maybe complaining about the heat. But reality took over and all of the effort that Nathan and I put into the club came through at the BBQ. We had over 50 members show up, bringing salads, stories, great company, and even their kids. It's very rewarding to have someone come up to me, as REIA member Tina Puma did, and hand me some sweets, and thank me for putting the picnic on.



No thanks needed. The Make It Happen BBQ was for all of the members that help support and grow The REIA of Macomb. Without all of you, we couldn't do what we do. When you get a group of like minded folks together with one common goal, you have Collective Genius. this is a term that I use often and I will write a fat post on it one day.









One person in particular that I want to mention for all the help and time donation that he made, is REIA member and GOLD Key Realty agent Erik Stark. This gentlemsn was at the park before anyone securing table for the REIA, and he was the last to leave, helping us clean and pack up. Being entrepreneurs to the core, Nathan and I have a very hard time letting go of control. With Erik around the pressure comes off. Thank You Sir.


My sites to visit:

http://www.reiaofmacomb.com/
http://www.prettymihomes.com/
http://www.weoffertoday.com/

This blog was originally posted on another blog that I was writing. I have decided to "move" them all over to here. So for the next few posts you will notice that the dates will not coincide with the post time.

No comments: