Monday, August 6, 2007

Thank You Wes Hellner


A very special member of the REIA of Macomb, Wes Hellner, donated a beautiful cake to the Make it Happen BBQ. I was sitting at my desk one morning and I got up to get some coffee. When I went back to sit down I noticed an envelope on my chair. How preoccupied am I with buying houses if I don't even have time to look down before I sit!


So I open the envelope and to my excitement it was a check. I love collecting my rents and getting checks in the mail. So I ripped open the envelope to see who sent us money. there was a small note that said "For the BBQ". it was from Wes.


I have to tell you readers out there that I love the REIA, and it's not everyday someone does something selfless for the good of others. Apparently when you do business and are acquainted with a man like Wes Hellner, he conducts himself in a great way.


If you want to do business with a very professional, not to mention experienced real estate agent in the Mount Clemens area, look no further.

You can contact Wes one of the following ways;

office: 586-469-0634


My sites to visit:
This blog was originally posted on another blog that I was writing. I have decided to "move" them all over to here. So for the next few posts you will notice that the dates will not coincide with the post time.

No comments: